Test corrections are due at the beginning of class
on Wednesday (March 26)- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To earn points, explanations of what was wrong
(with the correct solution) need to be provided.
- If you scored lower than 70, you must discuss
the test with me to earn the points. Others are more than welcome to
talk with me about the test, but arenít required.
- You can earn up 25% of your missed points.
- Given our success with energy and the power
of conservation laws, we'll look for another conserved mechanical quantity.
- We'll see how this quantity (momentum) is
related to Newton's Laws.
- Like energy where we had the transfer of energy
(work), here we will also have the transfer of momentum (impulse).